I tend to read evidence-based books and books that can apply to anyone:
- Anticancer by Dr David Servan-Schreiber
- The Human Side of Cancer by Dr Jimmie C. Holland and Sheldon Lewis
- How Doctors Think by Dr Jerome Groopman
- The Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Bowel Cancer Australia
- The Warwick Foundation
- The UN database on worldwide cancer: GLOBOCAN
- Cancer Council Victoria
- Cancer Connections
- Watch: Crazy Sexy Cancer
- Understand your tests: Lab Tests Online
- What does the sigmoid colon do?
- What is cancer actually?
- Animation: What is cancer?
- Radiolab: Listen to this powerful segment on the role of oncologists and pathologists
- 2011: Is gender related to the stage of colorectal cancer at initial presentation in young patients?
- 2010: Young patients with colorectal cancer have poor survival in the first twenty months after operation and predictable survival in the medium and long-term: Analysis of survival and prognostic markers
- 2010: Node yield and node involvement in young colon cancer patients: Is there a difference in cancer survival based on age